Πέμπτη 26 Απριλίου 2012

L'oreal Youth Code Luminizer

Hello my beauties!

Today I will talk to you about a product that I first came across at the Greek Beauty Bloggers Meeting hosted by L'oreal.
They presented us many new products. One of them was L'oreal Youth Code Luminizer.

It is an iridescent, ultra light texture that leaves skin super soft. It is said to "have the code to unify irregular skin tone and re-awaken a more even luminous looking complexion".


As you can see it is very light textured and divine looking. It is not shimmery but more pearlescent. Even applied to my hand you will see how glowy it gets.


I use this before my moisturiser and my skin gets this glow like I am the happiest girl on earth. 
However, now that the weather is getting hotter here in Greece I will avoid using it at mornings as I have a combination skin and the serum tends to give me shine when humid and hot outside. 
But I will continue to use it before my foundation when I go out at night. It gives my skin fresh glow that comes from within.
I have been using it for about a month now and despite I have not seen any long term results, I like having it!
Girls with dry skin will love this. It will give their skin another dimension!


Well, 

Youth Code Luminize Super Serum Perfects and Refines skin's surface for a more luminous, even looking skin tone.
What do you think? Have you tried it yet?

Stay healthy & beautiful
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena