Τρίτη 7 Αυγούστου 2012

H&M Blushers Review

Hello my beauties!

How are you? How are you handling with this hot weather? I am hoping near the sea!

Today I am going to talk to you about my beloved H&M blushers! I discovered them about a year ago in one of my many visits to the H&M and I loved them. I have many many blushes, as all of you I suppose, but I keep reaching for my H&M blushes. They are very pigmented, blend really well on your skin and last forever! I have MAC blushes which I love but somehowmost of the times I prefer these ones. 
I have already told you about my love for the H&M Bronzer (check review here ) and now it is time to tell you about their blushes. 

I have three of them and I am planning to buy more.

Tawny Rose, Sweet Rose, Dazzling Peach

with flash


no flash
All three have a nice shimmer. Tawny Rose has has a metallic finish, Sweet Rose a shimmery finish and Dazzling Peach a sheeny finish.

tawny rose
Sweet Rose
Dazzling Peach
I love them, I use them every day on me and on clients, stay on all day and with 3.50 euros each you can try as many as you like!

Have you tried one of H&M 's blushes?
How do you find them?

Stay healthy & beautiful
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena