Παρασκευή 16 Νοεμβρίου 2012

The Body Shop All in One bb Cream

Hello my beauties!

A while back one of my favourite beauty brands The Body Shop organised an event for beauty bloggers, as myself, to introduce to some new products they came out.
One of them was.....

All In One bb Cream


As many of you might have already noticed, the past year everyone is raving about those and each brand after another is creating its one.
I have used some during the past months but today I am going to talk to you about this one.

When you first squeese it in your fingers, this white cream with tiny brown dots inside, comes out and you stare it with question!
But not to worry! Once you put it on your face and start working it with your fingers, the white cream becomes "fleshy" and takes the shade of your skin.
It is not thick and applies evenly.
The coverage that this cream will give you is very light to light. The ones of you that don't need that coverage or the ones that don't want your bb cream to feel heavy is ideal.
I want a tinsy bit more coverage than this as my face is not flawless. :-(
Also it may not be very suitable for oily skin beacause as I tested to myself, it tends to show off some shine after only one-two hours.
But anyway after years of trying various foundations, moisturisers and now bb cream, at some point you just need to make peace with yourself and realise that no matter what to do, your oily skin will never transform into a normal one. Of course you will have your good days, for which this bb cream is perfect!
A rather annoying thing about this bb cream is its smell. It smells really weird to me. But of course that is my nose, my opinion!!
Oh and don't forget to tell you that unlike most bb creams, this one does not has SPF protection.
Overall it is a good bb cream for everyday use for those who want ligh coverage and light feeling on their skin.

So tell me! Have you tried this bb cream?
What do you think?

Stay healthy & beautiful!
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena