Τετάρτη 23 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Once Upon A Time....Jewelleries!!


Hello my beauties!

A few days ago I was introduced to some fantastic and unique handmade jewellery created by a lovely person, Evinhia. She is a very optimistic and creative girl and you can tell that also by her creations! 

While I was in her atelier, I took some pictures in order to show you the things that I am currently obsessed with!

Also, Evinhia, a greek girl born in Brazil, has some unique brazilian amulets called escapularios. They are very special and absolutely amazing. I will show mine up close!

Enough with the talk. Let me show you!

handmade necklaces



neclaces, bracelets, earrings


bracelets, earrings


amazing necklace


necklaces tied with silk ribbon


long escapularios


necklace with the famous statue of
Jesus in Rio de Janeiro


sparkly pink jeweled snake bracelet

And there are many more! 
You can check out her facebook page Once Upon A Time by Evinhia

And her blog Once Upon A Time Blog

If you like non ordinary handmade special jewellery, then you should go & take a look!

That's it from me!

Stay healthy & beautiful
xxx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact

Powered By Blogger
2014 Copyright @Laouras Beauty Blog. Από το Blogger.

Search

© 2011 Laoura's Beauty Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena